Romantic Guestrooms & Suites
The Montavista Collection
Inspired by Mediterranean culture and lifestyle, each of the resort suites in the Montavista Collection overlook a tiered garden terrace and feature dramatic views of Arizona’s Camelback Mountain. During your romantic vacation, choose from these signature suites with terraces, courtyards, luxurious spa amenities, fireplaces and signature Montavista romantic appointments.
The Montavista Collection includes:
- Estate Rooms with residential ambiance, Juliet-style balcony, and a master bath with soaking tubs
- Valencia Suites feature a separate living room and bedroom, and a master bath with soaking tubs
- Alvadora Spa Terrace suites are custom designed to offer a private spa environment, creating a tranquil retreat with a fireplace, steam shower, patio or balcony with mountain views
- Montavista Terrace & Suites overlook the courtyard and mountains, and include terraces, a separate living room and master bedroom
Designed in rich tones and bronzes of Tuscany, the Casitas offer privacy in an environment that encourages relaxation. All furniture is customize-designed and hand-carved in the traditional styles of Mexico and Spain. Each Casita offers views of the resort's lush gardens.
The Casita collection includes:
- Designer Casita with an intimate courtyard setting, grand master bedroom, walk-in shower and soaking tubs; each individually designed with custom furnishings
- Valencia Casita, located in the resort’s Valencia Gardens, feature views of Camelback Mountain, patios, four poster king bed and many with fireplaces
Each romantic resort Villa is set amidst lush private courtyards and vibrant gardens, providing guests with a sense of comfort and history. The Villas feature king-size beds, grand scale furniture, stone floors and fireplaces, and private patios and intimate areas, creating the ultimate romantic getaway for the most discerning guests.
The Villa collection includes:
- Presidential Villa, choose from 1,700 or 2,300 square feet one or two bedroom villas with separate living and dining rooms, two grand fireplaces and three private patios. Villas are complete with a romantic indoor/outdoor shower
- Honeymoon Villa reflecting the glamour of Mexico in the 1930’s, complete with 900 square feet and luxurious canopied bed with hand-carved and hand-painted Spanish furnishings
- Alvadora Spa Villa, a 1,300 square foot stand-alone villa with two bedrooms and parlor suite (including patio and intimate fireplace), located next to the Alvadora Spa and pool, for the ultimate in pampering and relaxation
- Camelback Villa, this 900 square foot luxury villa, includes a living room, entertainment center, library and fireplace. Located in the private Arcadia Gardens, each Camelback Villa is adjoined by two private patios with an outdoor fireplace and fountain