Royal Palms Blog
You can purchase this holiday cookie for yourself during our 12 Days of Christmas Boutique. T. Cook’s bake shop will be whipping up a cookie of the day that will be sold exclusively in the holiday boutique. Some of the options include Double Fudge Peppermint, Pumpkin Spice Whoopee Pie, Cranberry Orange Macaroon and Brown Butter Toffee Blondie.
The 12 Days of Christmas Boutique at Royal Palms Resort & Spa is open daily through December 25 from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Cookie boxes are priced at $15 for one dozen and $8 for a half-dozen.
Here is the recipe for the Camelback Crunch Cookie Chef Adam Stone
Yield: ½ Sheet tray
White chocolate, coverture 12 oz.
Peanut butter, creamy 8 oz.
Rice Krispies Cereal 2 C.
Spanish Peanuts 6 oz.
Pretzels pieces 4 oz.
Miniature marshmallow 2 C.
Miniature Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips ½ C.
1. Place a stainless steel bowl over a pot of boiling water
2. Add white chocolate and peanut butter to bowl and stir with a rubber spatula until melted
3. Remove the bowl from the heat, and using a towel wipe the moisture off from the underside of the bowl
4. Add the remaining ingredients except for the mini chocolate chips and stir until well combined
5. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature so that when the mini chips are added they do not melt, once desired temperature is reached add the chips
6. Place the mixture in desired vessel or spread out on a half sheet tray fitted with parchment paper and cool completely in the fridge
7. Break, cut or eat directly from the fridge.