In&Out Different Beauty - Now Available at Alvadora
High Performance Skincare Options from In&Out Different Beauty NOW Available Exclusively at Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms
In&Out Different Beauty from Switzerland is expanding into the U.S., and can be experienced exclusively at Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms. They opened their first skincare boutique on Madison Avenue in New York in the spring of 2010, and are now introducing their products and the Calming Facial at Alvadora Spa.
Cool, calm, hydrating . . . perfect for the desert
In the U.S., the only spa currently offering an In&Out Facial is Alvadora. Priced at $145, the 60-minute Calming Facial is designed for sensitive skin. The treatment uses the Anti-Redness Essential Oils (sweet orange, clary sage, ylang ylang, mandarin, lemon, lime and labdanum) which deeply moisture, accelerate circulation and calm red, irritated skin.
A different kind of beauty . . .
In&Out Different Beauty, according to its mission statement, is an innovative product line resulting from a unique combination of biotechnology, natural ingredients and essential oils that provide integrated treatment for the body inside and out.
- In&Out Complexes: a collection of beauty supplements, or “internal skincare.” They are not multi-vitamins or designed for nutritional purposes; rather they are targeted treatments for skin health and appearance to be used in synergy with external skin care to create more potent results. Alvadora will sell these complexes: Skin, Nails & Hair $65; Phenomenal Skin Revitalizing $65; Sensitive & Reddish Skin $65; Anti Stress $60; Women’s Equilibrium $70; Stretch Mark Prevention $70; Toning Enhancing $60.
- In&Out Synergies: essential oils that are highly concentrated and work at the dermal or cellular level of the skin to facilitate the link between internal and external treatments while also calming body and mind with their aromatherapy properties. These Synergies will be available at Alvadora: Anti-Age Wrinkle $125; Sensitive & Reddish Skin $140; Migraine Relief $150.
- In&Out Skincare Products: moisturize, protect, repair and work in synergy with the nutritional supplements and essential oils. Available for purchase at Alvadora: Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Contour $225; Anti-Age Day Smoothing Lotion $175; Anti-Age Night Cream $300; Sensitive & Reddish Skin Day Cream $145; Sensitive & Reddish Skin Night Cream $225; Sensitive & Reddish Skin Mask $60.
High performance skin care . . .
According to Michelle Kinney, spa director, “In&Out’s products and treatments support our philosophy at Alvadora that beauty and well being must be fully integrated inside the body and out. The spa’s aestheticians have been trained in the efficacy of ingredients in the In&Out products and are remarkably impressed with the results they’re seeing.”
A unique synergy . . .
Swiss-based In&Out Different Beauty was founded in 2006 by French entrepreneur, Alain Obadia, and his wife, Dr. Marianne Prevot, a plastic surgeon who specializes in the biological impact of aging, specifically at the cellular level.
Dr. Prevot’s medical approach centers around her commitment to multiple disciplines and she has studied both naturopathic and traditional Chinese medicines. Consequently, she developed an effective treatment regimen of nutritional supplements and topical skincare products, supporting the body from both the inside and outside. Her quest for the best of mainstream and complementary medicines, Eastern medicine, newest scientific research, emerging cosmeceuticals, and essential oils led to the development of In&Out Different Beauty products in collaboration with the University of Ferrara in Italy which has the only department in the world that specializes in chemistry and cosmetics.
A member of Historic Hotels of America, Royal Palms Resort and Spa is a AAA Four Diamond resort located at the foot of majestic Camelback Mountain. Combining the graciousness and sophistication of a Mediterranean villa with the intimacy and privacy of a secluded retreat, Royal Palms offers: 119 custom-appointed guest rooms, suites, intimate clusters of casitas and grand villas; regal Spanish Colonial architecture; over 20,000 square feet of estate-like meeting space; Tuscan-style gardens; exquisite tapestries, antiques and stone fireplaces throughout, a Mother-of-Pearl-tiled swimming pool with private cabanas; and a croquet lawn. Designed around the original historic private mansion built in 1929, Royal Palms is home to the award-winning T. Cook’s restaurant and the Forbes (formerly Mobil) Four Star Alvadora Spa. Just minutes from Scottsdale’s shopping, galleries, golf, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and the Camelback financial corridor, Royal Palms is an ideal retreat for business, pleasure and special occasions, offering luxury, privacy, romance and convenience.
For information or reservations, call 602-977-6400, 800-672-6011 or visit royalpalmshotel.com
- Erin Stremcha
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations
- Phone: 602.808.3185 Fax: 602.840.0233