Dine Al Fresco at T. Cook's
T. Cook's at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa Extends Its Aura of Romance to Outdoor Dining
Royal Palms Resort and Spa, ranked Travel + Leisure's 'Top 100 Hotels in the World,' offers al fresco dining at its best for breakfast, lunch and dinner with two scenic outdoor areas. The patio to the south of T. Cook's overlooks the Vernadero Lawn with its vibrant landscaping and twinkling trees.
The patio to the north of the restaurant provides dramatic views of Camelback Mountain and has a host of other features to ensure comfort year round.
- This cozy courtyard offers a stunning daytime view of Camelback Mountain as well as a front row seat at sunset as the mountain magically transforms from a warm terra cotta to a royal palette of purple.
- Handsomely furnished with wrought iron tables and cushioned chairs, the Spanish-Colonial décor of the restaurant is elegantly transported out of doors. Hand-painted tiles from Portugal add dashes of color, as do the vibrant bougainvilleas.
- A heated floor guards guests from the desert chill, along with portable heaters, which can be strategically arranged. Ceiling fans, a misting system and awnings have also been added to keep things cool during the warmer months.
- The soothing sounds of a graceful fountain complete the sensory requirements for everything from an idyllic, romantic dining experience to just a quiet place to enjoy a cup of joe.
Consistently cited as one of the most romantic spots in the Southwest, T. Cook’s offers guests the unique services of Director of Romance, Robert Vickrey, to orchestrate an evening to remember.
For T. Cook’s reservations, please call 602-808-0766.
A member of Historic Hotels of America, Royal Palms Resort and Spa is a AAA Four Diamond resort located at the foot of majestic Camelback Mountain. Combining the graciousness and sophistication of a Mediterranean villa with the intimacy and privacy of a secluded retreat, Royal Palms offers: 119 custom-appointed guest rooms, intimate clusters of casitas and villas; regal Spanish Colonial architecture; over 20,000 square feet of estate-like meeting space; Tuscan-style gardens; exquisite tapestries, antiques and stone fireplaces throughout. Designed around the original historic private mansion, Royal Palms is home to the award-winning T. Cook’s restaurant, Mobil Four Star Alvadora Spa, a Mother-of-Pearl-tiled swimming pool with private cabanas, and croquet lawn. Just minutes from Scottsdale’s shopping, galleries, golf, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and the Camelback financial corridor, Royal Palms is an ideal retreat for business, pleasure and special occasions, offering luxury, privacy and convenience.
Royal Palms Resort and Spa Royal Palms Resort and Spa is one of more than 30 independent, upscale hotels, resorts and conference centers managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the United States. The company has developed a variety of initiatives to better serve its communities, stakeholders and customers including Destination Earth, an environmental sustainability program, and the Destination Delivers guest loyalty program, which provides the best available offers to members. Destination operates properties in key metropolitan areas and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Denver, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Fe, Aspen, Palm Springs, Houston and Lake Tahoe. Destination is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises. For more information on the properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com or to join Destination Delivers, visit www.destinationdelivers.com.
- Erin Stremcha
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations
- Phone: 602.808.3185 Fax: 602.840.0233