What are your core selling elements that set you apart from other competitive resorts?
- Royal Palms is nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, between downtown Scottsdale, and the Biltmore corridor and is only 7 miles from Phoenix International airport.
- Regal boardrooms, intimate salons, a stately library and lushly landscaped outdoor function areas are each distinctly decorated to provide a comfortable, estate-like ambiance.
- The resort provides three employees for every guest and a Conference Services Manager for each group. The staff is highly trained in gracious service, attention to detail and flexibility.
- A la minute food service for all meeting events. Every dish served at conference events is delivered directly from the chef's kitchen with no standard detours to warmers. The result is a highly unique restaurant-style table service.
What is your ideal group size?
- Royal Palms' ideal group size is 70 attendees.
What is your proximity to the airport and what is the average cost for transportation?
- The resort is located 7 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. One-way taxi fare is approximately $20.
What is your occupancy and sales tax?
- Occupancy tax is 12.27% and sales tax is 8.30%
Do you offer an on-site Destination Services department?
- Yes, Royal Destinations is conveniently located within the resort and may assist with the planning and execution of all off-site activities.
What are the resort's amenities?
- Enjoy special amenities including Alvadora Spa, a full-service salon, Fitness centre, whirlpool spa and swimming pool with private cabana services, wireless Internet access, and evening turndown.
What are your average temperatures?
- The Valley of the Sun celebrates bright and sunny days year round, with an average annual rainfall of less than 7 inches (18 centimetres).
January 66/41 February 71/45 March 75/49 April 84/55 May 94/64 June 104/73 July 106/81 August 104/79 September 98/73 October 88/61 November 75/59 December 66/49
What is your peak season?
- January - May
Do you have a resort fee and what does it encompass?
- Yes, the resort fee is $30 per day and has been implemented to encompass the many convenient amenities made available to guests including:
- Daily use of fitness centre and spa facilities
- Wireless Internet access
- Local telephone calls
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Use of business center
- Up to four incoming faxes
- Complimentary activities
- Valet parking
Additionally, in keeping with our residential ambience, the resort fee has enabled us to create a non-tipping environment. The $30.00 per night also includes all non-food and beverage gratuity such as valet, bellmen, and housekeeping.