- Arizona Biltmore Country Club - 36 holes
- Phoenician Golf Course - 27 holes
- Talking Stick Golf Club - 36 holes
- Camelback Golf - 36 holes
- The Raven - 18 holes
- Grayhawk - 36 holes
- TPC Scottsdale - 36 holes
- Desert Botanical Gardens - The Desert Botanical Garden offers the world's finest collection of arid-land plants from deserts around the world in a unique outdoor setting. The Garden has more than 50,000 plants throughout its five thematic trails.
- Phoenix Zoo - Largest non-profit zoo in the country with over 1,300 animals in exhibits that imitate their natural environment.
- Taliesin West- Built as Frank Lloyd Wright's personal home and architectural studio on 600 acres of rugged desert, Taliesin West offers a broad range of daily tours. Taliesin West is a National Historic Landmark, named by Architectural Record as one of the most significant works of architecture in the world.
Arts and Museums
- Phoenix Art Museum - The Phoenix Art Museum is the largest in the Southwest, with world-class exhibitions and a collection of over 17,000 works of American, Asian, European, Latin American, modern & contemporary, and Western American art, and fashion design.
- Heard Museum - Experience the Southwest at this world famous museum featuring Native American art and cultures. Children's hands-on activities and tours available.
- ASU Gammage - Located on the Tempe campus of Arizona State University, ASU Gammage is among the largest university based presenters of performing arts in the world. Shows like Cats, Rent, Disney's The Lion King, and Wicked can all be seen here! ASU Gammage is an historic hall designed by internationally renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Shemer Art Center and Museum - Located right around the corner from Royal Palms, the Shemer Art Center is dedicated to the promotion and exhibition of local artists and art education.
- Musical Instrument Museum - The MIM offers a shared experience of the history of musical instruments throughout the world. Loops of streamed music will immerse you in the sounds of musical instruments throughout your tour of the museum.
- US Airways Center - Home to the NBA's Phoenix Suns, AFL's Arizona Rattlers, WNBA's Phoenix Mercury, NHL's Phoenix Coyotes, concerts and a variety of family entertainment.
- Chase Field - Home of MLB's Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Cardinal Stadium - Home of the NFL's Arizona Cardinals.
- Royal Palms Director of Shopping
- Biltmore Fashion Park - A gathering of the world's finest stores and restaurants, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Gucci, Williams-Sonoma and Polo / Ralph Lauren in a beautiful outdoor park.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - The Southwest's premier shopping complex featuring Dillard's, Macy's, Neiman Marcus and a prominent collection of more than 250 fine stores, cafes, restaurants and cinemas.
- The Borgata of Scottsdale - Fifty specialty boutiques and restaurants in an Italian setting.
- Fifth Avenue Shopping District - More than 225 specialty shops featuring gifts, fashions, Native American handicrafts, home furnishing and open-air cafes.
- Sedona/Oak Creek Canyon - A mecca for art lovers and collectors. Surrounded by the towering red sandstone cliffs, Sedona's buttes provide a beautiful backdrop to boutiques and art galleries.
- Grand Canyon - One of the great natural wonders of the world.
- Desert Hummer Tours
- Scenic River Float
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Horseback Riding