DISCOVER THE ROYAL PALMS EXPERIENCE!
Available positions as of May 16, 2013
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Massage Therapist ~ On Call
- Accounts Receivable Agent
To view a description of an available job, please click on the following link. Apply online.
For future opportunities make sure to sign up with "Career Concierge." Destination Hotels & Resorts will then send you new opportunities as they become available, customized for your interest and expertise! Click here to get started.
Human Resources Department
5200 E. Camelback Road
Phone: 602-808-3135 or 602-808-3107
Nancy Silver ~ Area Director of Human Resources
An Exceptional Destination...Passionately Inspired.
To provide our guests with an exceptional service experience, and to provide our employees with a positive, safe and energized environment in which they are empowered to learn, delight, succeed and grow.
Our Service CARE Philosophy
The hospitality industry is unique in that it requires commitment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with one goal in mind: giving the guests WHATEVER they desire, in the most caring and courteous manner, so they will want to come back for more! CARE is a reflection of our CORE VALUES: Communication, Accountability, Respect and Ethics and we live by these values every day to achieve our vision and mission, and create a work environment that is second to none.
We realize that the quality of CARE is directly related to the quality of our employees. Embracing our core values, and performing our jobs with Great Expectations...Legendary Service standards (Greet, Guide, Embrace, Exceed, Listen, Learn, Share and Smile) is also the foundation for our CARE culture and the secret to our success.
A final thought regarding Royal Palms guest service; consider yourself a CARETAKER of the estate. Ensuring that our guests and visitors feel at home, personalizing their experience in any way imaginable, anticipating their every need, taking care of the property and equipment, and working together, as a TEAM and as a family, creates a guest and work experience like no other. Taking care of the guests and each other is what Royal Palms is truly all about. It is our "Whatever It Takes!" attitude, Great Expectations...Legendary Service standards and CARE core value that set us apart from our competition. It is why we are recognized as a leader in our industry.
- 90 day eligibility period for health insurance
- Includes: medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance and voluntary short term disability, cancer, accident & critical care coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - save money on medical and child care expenses through tax savings program
- 401(k) - ALL employees are eligible after six months
- GREAT company match
- Free Meals
- Vacation and sick pay
- Holiday, Jury Duty & Bereavement Pay
- Destination Hotels & Resorts Discounts
- Historic Hotels of America Discounts
- Family Discounts at Royal Palms
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Employee entertainment discounts
- EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- FANTASTIC GROWTH POTENTIAL
- Annual employee events
- On going employee recognition and appreciation programs