Expanding on the Royal Palms' commitment to surprise and delight guests in every sense, The Mix Up's bold, adventurous approach to the artful side of mixology and farm-to-table cuisine is sure to have patrons of this Phoenix, Arizona bar saying "I'll have the unusual."
Guided by acclaimed cocktail consultant Kim Haasarud and lead barman Charlie Zeiler, The Mix Up showcases inventive mixology and an unexpected "mix" of the season's freshest ingredients - highlighting hand-crafted, garden-to-glass cocktails. Local residents and out-of-town visitors alike will find countless reasons to return again and again and discover what The Mix Up team is stirring up next.
With Executive Chef Todd Allison at the helm, the food at The Mix Up is distinctively unique as well. The Mix Up Bar showcases cuisine that allows the very best of the season's farm-fresh local ingredients to speak for themselves.
The interior design and décor of The Mix Up adheres lockstep with the handsome, dark woods and residential-inspired detailing of T. Cook's next-door, juxtaposed with flairs of striking gold accents and added contemporary lines.
- Cocktail Menu: 1:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Saturday to Sunday
- Food Menu: 1:00 - 11:00 p.m., Monday to Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Saturday to Sunday
- Happy Hour at The Mix Up Bar: Sunday - Thursday 3:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Enjoy $5 draft beer, $7 wine & bites and $9 cocktails
- Tacos and Tequila Tuesdays - Join us every Tuesday for chef inspired street tacos 3 for $7 and select margaritas half price 3:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Local Love Wednesday - $8 Mix Up Mule and $8 select Arizona Wine by the glass: 3:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Bourbon & Burgers Thursdays - $8 burger, 1/2 price bourbons: 3:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- WineDown Sundays - When the week winds up, wind down on Sunday. Enjoy 50% off select bottles of wine in The Mix Up Bar and T. Cook's 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Come early and join us for Happy Hour from 3- 6:30 p.m.! Enjoy $5 beer, $7 wine and bites, $9 craft cocktails