Expanding on the Royal Palms' commitment to surprise and delight guests in every sense, The Mix Up's bold, adventurous approach to the artful side of mixology and cuisine is sure to have patrons saying "I'll have the unusual."
Guided by acclaimed cocktail consultant Kim Haasarud, The Mix Up showcases inventive mixology and an unexpected "mix" of the season's freshest ingredients - highlighting hand-crafted, garden-to-glass cocktails. Local residents and out-of-town visitors alike will find countless reasons to return again and again and discover what The Mix Up team is stirring up next.
With Executive Chef Todd Allison at the helm, the food at The Mix Up is distinctively unique as well. The Mix Up Bar showcases cuisine that allows the very best of the season's farm-fresh local ingredients to speak for themselves.
The interior design and décor of The Mix Up adheres lockstep with the handsome, dark woods and residential-inspired detailing of T. Cook's next-door, juxtaposed with flairs of striking gold accents and added contemporary lines.
- Cocktail Menu: 1:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Saturday to Sunday
- Food Menu: 1:00 - 11:00 p.m., Monday to Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Saturday to Sunday
- Happy Hour at The Mix Up Bar - $5 house spirits, wines, beers and bites : 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Sangria Tuesday - $5 sangria cocktail of the day: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Local Love Wednesday - $8 Mix Up Mule and $8 select Arizona Wine by the glass: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Bourbon & Burgers Thursdays - $8 burger, 1/2 price bourbons: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Live Music - Friday 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday Game Night - Play your favorite board games while sipping on Sangria all day every Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.