Expanding on the Royal Palms' commitment to surprise and delight guests in every sense, The Mix Up's bold, adventurous approach to the artful side of mixology and cuisine is sure to have patrons saying "I'll have the unusual."
Guided by acclaimed cocktail consultant Kim Haasarud and lead mixologist Brian Downing, The Mix Up showcases inventive mixology and an unexpected "mix" of the season's freshest ingredients - highlighting hand-crafted, garden-to-glass cocktails. Local residents and out-of-town visitors alike will find countless reasons to return again and again and discover what The Mix Up team is stirring up next.
Labeled as a "rising star of American cuisine" by the James Beard Foundation, with Executive Chef Paul McCabe at the helm, the food at The Mix Up is distinctively unique as well. One of Chef McCabe's primary culinary philosophies is to allow the very best of the season's farm-fresh local ingredients to speak for themselves and dictate inspiration for his daily menus. He prefers pure, simple food that can be "mixed up" with an artful flair.
The interior design and décor of The Mix Up adheres lockstep with the handsome, dark woods and residential-inspired detailing of T. Cook's next-door, juxtaposed with flairs of striking gold accents and added contemporary lines.
- Cocktail Menu: 1:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Saturday to Sunday
- Food Menu: 1:00 - 11:00 p.m., Monday to Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Saturday to Sunday
- "Mix & Mingle" Hour - $5 cocktails, wines, beers and light tastes: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Pizza & Punch Tuesdays - $5 flatbreads, $6 signature punch cocktail of the day: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Women & Whiskey Wednesdays - 1/2 price ladies bourbon night: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Bourbon & Burgers Thursdays - $8 burger, 1/2 price bourbons: 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Live Music of Alice Tatum - Friday and Saturday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.