Creative and Cool Wedding Tips For Your Summer Wedding in Arizona
The Summer of Love is upon us and Summer weddings are in full swing at Royal Palms Resort and Spa! For a unique wedding venue in the Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona area, Royal Palms provides a variety of distinctive indoor and outdoor wedding locations and amenities on property to suit all of your wedding wants and needs.
The warm Phoenix/Scottsdale sun provides a great opportunity to be creative. From early morning or twilight ceremonies, to indoor events in one of our several distinctive spaces, there are always great (and fun) options for your summer wedding in Arizona at Royal Palms.
To help inspire your planning process our ever-creative Catering Sales Manager Jessica Vallone recently provide a few great summertime ceremony or reception ideas to help get the brainstorming flowing:
- Choose a unique time of day to host your ceremony: Think evening, candlelit ceremonies or indoor spaces made to feel like you’re outdoors. For late afternoon or early morning ceremonies, offer parasols or fans to shade and cool guests.
- Offer bright and refreshing house-made beverages before, during and after your ceremony: Imagine frosty punches or infused juices with playful, retro striped straws that match your wedding colors and theme. Cocktails or mocktails? The ideas are endless!
- Use bright colors, don’t hold back: From the bridesmaid’s dresses to groomsmen’s ties, to vibrant paper lanterns strung overhead, summer is the perfect opportunity to use color!
- Playful food stations: Think flavored popcorn or build-your-own ice cream sundae bars, or light bite-sized “tastes” like creative sliders, unique sushi rolls or small mac n’ cheese cups.
- Unique summertime wedding favors: From individual make-your-own s’mores kits, small potted plants, flowers and succulentsp; “just add ice cream” takeaway kits for dessert building at home, or “breakfast in bed” care packages full of unique pastries and jams, your favorite coffee or recipes of your favorite waffles or other morning dish.
Be sure to also check out Royal Palms' Pinterest page for some of our wedding team's latest ideas and wedding tips!
To learn more about summer weddings (or weddings any time of the year) at Royal Palms Resort and Spa, contact our wedding team today to arrange a property tour!
RPEvents@destinationhotels.com or 602-808-3206