Careers at Royal Palms
To search career opportunities, view job descriptions and submit a resume, please click here to get started!
Current Opportunities as of Sept. 27, 2013 include:
CULINARY: Line, Banquet, Saute and Pastry Cooks AND Executive Sous Chef; Stewards
FOOD & BEVERAGE: Breakfast/Lunch Servers; In Room Dining Server; AM/PM Host/Hostess; Banquet Set Up
SPA: Nail Technician, O/C Massage Therapist; Hairstylist and Spa Coordinator
SALES: Director of Sales & Marketing; Regional Reservations Sales Associate
Royal Palms Human
5200 E. Camelback Road
F: (602) 808-3116
P: (602) 808-3135 or (602) 808-3107
An Exceptional Destination, Passionately Inspired.
To SURPRISE and DELIGHT
Our MANOR of TASTE Service CARE Philosophy
OUR CORE VALUES
The hospitality business is unique in that it requires 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year commitment with one goal in mind: giving the guests WHATEVER they desire to
achieve the best possible service in the most caring and courteous manner so they will want to come back for more!
You will hear the word "CARE" often, and it truly is what separates us from our competition and makes Royal Palms an exceptional destination and workplace.
CARE is an acronym for: COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT and ETHICS. There are our CORE VALUES that will drive all our behaviors.
We realize that the quality of CARE is directly related to the quality of our employees. The most important quality you can possess is a Whatever It Takes! Attitude, reflected in our CARE culture and our MANORisms. It is also the foundation for our philosophy
towards EMPOWERMENT. These are discussed in our guest service training, Service CARE for Exceptional Experiences, as part of the orientation process, and supported by our incentive programs and department training.
Finally, consider yourself an INSPIRED HOST at A Manor of Taste. Insuring that our guests and visitors feel at home, personalizing their experience in any way imaginable, anticipating their every need, taking care of the property and equipment, and working together, as
a TEAM and as a family, will create a guest and work experience like no other. Taking care of the guests and each other is what Royal Palms is truly all about.
It is how we will be recognized as a leader in our industry.
- 90-day eligibility period for health insurance
- Includes: medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance and voluntary short term disability, cancer, accident & critical care coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - save money on medical and child care expenses through tax savings program
- 401(k) - ALL employees are eligible after six months
- GREAT company match
- Free Meals
- Vacation and sick pay
- Holiday, Jury Duty & Bereavement Pay
- Destination Hotels & Resorts Discounts
- Historic Hotels of America Discounts
- Family Discounts at Royal Palms
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Employee entertainment discounts
- EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- FANTASTIC GROWTH POTENTIAL
- Annual employee events