Location & Directions
Royal Palms Resort and Spa is located at the base of Camelback Mountain in Phoenix, only seven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and centrally located just moments from downtown Scottsdale.
Directions from Sky Harbor International Airport:
- Follow signs for 44th Street Exit
- Travel North on 44th Street for 6 miles to Camelback Road and turn right (East)
- Travel for 1 ½ miles, pass traffic signal at Arcadia Drive and resort is second entrance on the left
Approximate travel time: 15 minutes
Directions from Sky Harbor International Airport's Rental Car Center:
- Travel North on E. Sky Harbor Circle
- Turn left towards AZ-51N/I-10/AZ-202 Loop to enter I-10 West
- Merge onto AZ-51N via Exit 147B
- Take Exit 4A to head east on Camelback Road via Highland Avenue
- Turn right onto Highland Ave, left onto 20th Street, and right onto Camelback Rd.
- Travel for 4.2 miles, pass traffic signal at Arcadia Drive and resort is second entrance on the left
Approximate travel time: 19 minutes
Execu-car is the preferred town car & transportation service for Royal Palms Resort and Spa. Book your car prior to arriving by clicking here.
For complete driving directions from any location, try our Interactive Map above.